RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-03-2008, 12:09 AM   #1
Old Greg
I'm Old Greg!
 
Old Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth somewhere
I am currently:
Deadwood

Why oh why did they have to cancel you :(

Old Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:09 PM   #2
Old Greg
I'm Old Greg!
 
Old Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth somewhere
I am currently:

Three views for an amazing show, jesus christ on a cross.

Old Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:40 AM   #3
Old Greg
I'm Old Greg!
 
Old Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth somewhere
I am currently:

Clearly none of you have taste in television.

Old Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:46 PM   #4
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

this is probably why it got axed



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:30 PM   #5
Old Greg
I'm Old Greg!
 
Old Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth somewhere
I am currently:

No, it got more than its fair share of viewers and it only got axed because the company didn't want to option a lot of the actors contracts.
They happily admit it was one of the more successful tv shows they've had.

Old Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2008, 11:42 AM   #6
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

What was the point in this thread again? *raises brow*





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2008, 01:33 PM   #7
Old Greg
I'm Old Greg!
 
Old Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth somewhere
I am currently:

Deadwood = awesomeness.
Point in full.

Old Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2008, 01:40 PM   #8
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Well no one seems to know what Deadwood is so we can't really agree lol.





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2008, 03:39 PM   #9
Old Greg
I'm Old Greg!
 
Old Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth somewhere
I am currently:

Uncultured fools :(

Old Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2008, 09:35 PM   #10
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

¬_¬
....





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2008, 09:56 PM   #11
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

i have heard of it, but ive never watched it.



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2008, 11:28 AM   #12
Old Greg
I'm Old Greg!
 
Old Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth somewhere
I am currently:

*shakes fist*

Old Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2008, 05:48 PM   #13
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

=O

How rude!

*shakes fist back*

*grins*





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2008, 06:35 PM   #14
Old Greg
I'm Old Greg!
 
Old Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth somewhere
I am currently:

*shakes fist even harder*

Old Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:06 PM.