RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2008, 01:58 AM   #1
bubbblebaby
 
bubbblebaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bham
I am currently:
Possibly Triggering - another poem- dont think it triggering

This is a poem for somebody I loved and trusted so much wrote it bout 6 months ago hope you like it:

Ive always been trouble,
ive never been good,
people have tried to help me,
all that they could.

When someone gets close,
I pushed them away,
I used to wonder why everyday.

Then there was charlotte,
She really did care,
But I was so scared,
That suddenly she just wasn’t there..

I ran away she called me each day,
and sent me texts to make me feel ok,
after 2 weeks I decidied to go back,

she didn’t bother me ,
she said she would support me either way,

when I tried to ruin it,
she stuck to her promise,
the only one who had.,

because no matter how much I hurt her,
she still cared.
And she was so special,
And was always there.

I am so sorry for making her sad,
She was one special person,
il always know that.

I wrote this for my foster carer about 6 months ago. She was the best person ever and im stupid for pushing her away so much. I still love her to pieces but I know that a person can only put up with so much. And maybe that’s why she never wants to see me again but I will give her credit she stuck with me through some ****. She took me back after 8 months. Don’t know how to explain it but have you ever heard of the saying: when you want something it might seem something brilliant but it is completely different to when you get It don’t know if im making sense. I think I had grown too independent to live back in a family setting maybe that’s why it didn’t work. They took me in and treated me like their own and that place will always be my true “HOME”

bubbblebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:49 PM.