RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #1
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:
Possibly Triggering - Daisy Scribbles

When i get bored, can't sleep, or need a distraction i quite often draw ^_^
I'm not very good, but ah well. Some of it is very odd. Most is just portrait or observational work.
My camera isnt that great ...so bear with it.
First Pic, from when i got bored in science at school.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01278.jpg (36.4 KB, 30 views)


Last edited by ConcreteAngel : 17-04-2008 at 04:48 PM. Reason: title




ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:02 PM   #2
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

That's a lot better than anything I can do, that's for sure. *nods*
It's very....interesting is a word to describe it.
I likes it.




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:03 PM   #3
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

hehe interesting... as if in odd
i know
i am werid





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:12 PM   #4
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Not necessarily 'weird'. No. And I love you the way you are *poke*




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:12 PM   #5
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I like it
its different
very bold
and makes you think about it rather than just a picture you look at and think aw well thats pretty
intresting work is much more fun!! =]



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:19 PM   #6
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

arrr
*pokes back*

the next one was done...when i was bored in maths.

The text reads 'I'm not that different now...'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01624.JPG (58.9 KB, 20 views)





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 01:11 AM   #7
Sian
Less than Perfect
 
Sian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

These are really powerful and unique images. I really like them, especially the first one.

Sian
xxx





'I can always kill myself tomorrow, today I shall look for reason to live. Of course, tomorrow never comes ... '

Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 12:24 PM   #8
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

awww bunnys look sad =[
tis very good still
=]

<3



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 08:28 PM   #9
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

He is a sad bunny
cause he has to pretend he isnt different to the others.
thanks for the comments. x.





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #10
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

t' next one is rather odd/scary
It's a fox and i was using my pastels and it just went crazy.
I love to stare at it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01259.JPG (57.0 KB, 15 views)





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 08:41 PM   #11
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

aww poor bunny *give bright red wig*
screw the others =D

oooh its cute *giggles*
*pets scary fox*



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 01:34 PM   #12
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

indeed it is cover artwork off 'three cheers for sweet revenge' by mcr
but hell, i felt like copying
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00016.JPG (39.4 KB, 9 views)





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 01:56 PM   #13
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

How can you get bored in maths?

I really, really really, love the last one




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 02:08 PM   #14
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Your pictures are brill, they say loads and they can be interpretated in so many different ways!!

*intently looks at pictures in complete fascination* (i'll be here a while cos they're so brill)



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 05:47 PM   #15
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Wow thats really good
*jealous eyes* *giggles*

haha zed how can you not get bored in maths =]
aww only joking *gives cookie*



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #16
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Maths is awsome, katy!!! (i loved algebra)



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:29 PM   #17
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

we were going through our assessments
...seriously, when you're as awful as me at maths, you get bored





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:41 PM   #18
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

ahh well that explains it lol
I used to spen all maths decorating my book was quite pretty in the end lmao



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 08:03 PM   #19
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

...and being the total fan i then did a painted version, but prefer the sketch
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00767.JPG (48.5 KB, 5 views)





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #20
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

aww is fabulous I prefer the painted =]



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:26 AM.