RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2008, 12:49 AM   #1
I-Feel-Infinite
Jess ~♥
 
I-Feel-Infinite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wiltshire, UK
I am currently:
Perks of being a wallflower...

can i just say that this IS my favourite book...
and it REALLY gives you hope if your feeling low......
there's just something so significant in the book. i cannot pinpoint it...
but after reading it i felt elated inside...
i wasn't happy per se...
it was a very weird feeling - it really touched me!
do read it!
anyone else read it?




As a little kid you believed in fairytales,
that fantasy of what your life would be: white dress; prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill.
You closed your eyes and had complete and utter faith.
Eventually you grow up. One day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears.
But the thing is, it's hard to let go of that fairytale entirely because almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith,
that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.


I-Feel-Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:53 AM   #2
sweepingly
✗my wishes over their airspace
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: edinburgh
I am currently:

Oh, I love that book. I remember picking it up for the first time in a friend's house and refusing to stop reading until I'd finished it.

Something about Charlie's character really caught me; I can't quite put my finger on why. It was a such a gorgeous book. :)

sweepingly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:57 AM   #3
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

ditto ^



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:18 PM   #4
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

along with girl interupted this must be the most talked about book in this forum and every time it crops up i start to read it, get about half way and just leave it. i have tried to read this book so many times, one day i will get through it



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:18 PM   #5
I-Feel-Infinite
Jess ~♥
 
I-Feel-Infinite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wiltshire, UK
I am currently:

hahha yer i guess you REALLY have to be in the mood to read it!




As a little kid you believed in fairytales,
that fantasy of what your life would be: white dress; prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill.
You closed your eyes and had complete and utter faith.
Eventually you grow up. One day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears.
But the thing is, it's hard to let go of that fairytale entirely because almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith,
that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.


I-Feel-Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:39 PM.