RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2008, 12:53 AM   #1
broken
I.want.to[[run]]and((Hide))an{{Never}}loo k.back...
 
broken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:
Triggering (Suicide) - give her a reason **SI an Suicide Trig**

I can no longer feel the pain
now i am numb
I bleed for hours and more
i am no longer sane

That blade that is on my skin
will stay there forever
and when i finally hit the floor
throw me in the bin

Running from every smile
because it will end in pain
And every time i hurt, i fall
and the blade comes out again

Give her a reason to keep holding on
Give her a life line to keep going
stop her still next time she runs,
give her a reason to carry on

Hoping has gone, Dreaming's for fools
Angels are for children, stab me with your tools
Smiling is for happiness, breathing is for you
hugs are for loosers, I need something new.

Next time you see me, step right past,
Ignore my body aranged on the floor,
Next time you need me, Don't bother calling,
Leave me i'm Dying, bleading and falling.














..... thoughts? <3



[</3]_And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel_[</3]

~*~I walked away because you were((hurting))((Killing)) me! [[not]] because i'm weak~*~





broken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:05 AM   #2
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

i really felt everything you where saying there, i related to it massivley,
it was well written too and had a good flow.

take care
Jo
xxx








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:41 AM   #3
BlackTearDrop
 
BlackTearDrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Wow! I love your poem! It is full of emotions that I too have felt time and time again. Thank you for sharing.

"God only cries for the living
'Cause it's the living that are left to carry on
An' all the angels up in Heaven
They're not grieving because they're gone
There's a smile on their faces
'Cause they're in a better place than, mmm, baby, than, oh
God only cries for the living
'Cause it's the living that are so far from home."

(Diamond Rio's God Only Cries)



"My Heart Can't Possibly Break When it Wasn't Even Whole to Start With...Because of YOU"
- Kelly Clarkson

BlackTearDrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 05:15 PM   #4
broken
I.want.to[[run]]and((Hide))an{{Never}}loo k.back...
 
broken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

thanks for your comments xxx



[</3]_And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel_[</3]

~*~I walked away because you were((hurting))((Killing)) me! [[not]] because i'm weak~*~





broken is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:20 AM.