RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-02-2008, 05:58 AM   #1
CrimsonSmiles
 
CrimsonSmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - My poem, "Pain"

Pain..so deep.
Pain..so real.
Do you even realize how much you hurt me?
No of course not.. Because you just don’t care.

So much pain locked up inside for so long,
Looking for an escape.
How will I ever let it all go?
How will I ever forgive you for this?

She reaches for the only thing she knows,
The only thing that will take it all away,
Its so cold,
So sharp.
With a gentle slide, drops of crimson run down my wrist,
I feel the relief,
I feel the pain finally escaping,
I finally feel alive again.

Fighting the battles within
Tears begin to fall
A little girl inside is calling,
Wondering why she had to be the unlucky one.
Why she has to feel all this pain that no one believes.





CrimsonSmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2008, 12:38 PM   #2
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I really like it



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2008, 05:42 PM   #3
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

thats real good, well done!!




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:39 PM   #4
over and out
 
over and out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

i can reallt relate to this one hun its really good :) xxx





over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:42 AM.