RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-02-2008, 12:26 AM   #1
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:
Inspirational Poem...

I do not ask for any crown
But that which all may win;
Nor try to conquer any world
Except the one within.
Be Thou my guide until I find
Led by a tender hand,
The happy kingdom in myself
And dare to take command.

Louisa May Alcott



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:13 PM.