RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #1
bethstar
 
bethstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:
Triggering (SI/Sexual Abuse) - Saving Myself

Reading back over
my old poetry
brings sudden realisation,
I had begged you
to take my virginity
when I was eighteen
which means
that I had already
blocked out the memory
of Mark, and you standing,
'keeping watch.'
Because when I
begged you,
it was too late,
you had already given
my virginity
to someone else
I wonder if you knew
that it was not yours
to give,
I wonder if you knew
that I was not yours
to give.
Didn't you think that maybe,
just maybe,
I wanted to save myself
for you?
And perhaps, blocking
the memory out,
was just my way
of saving myself,
but I should have known
that I needed saving
from you and not for you!



she stands alone
at the edge of the crowd
she sees them having fun
and smiles
knowing she'll never fit in.


"I'm a foot without a sock, without you" Travis


bethstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 04:28 PM   #2
PaperClip
Every Diamond Has Its Flaw!
 
PaperClip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

powerful stuff hun!

PM wheneva!



StillBroken is my cool lil sis!!! - surprising mystery is my uber-cool monkey!!!zowie is my lil sis !!!!- LetDeathEmbraceUs is my Wolfie !!!
BrokenKisses is my DizzyCandyFloss !!! rachel487 is my lil sis !!! nuttergirl is my kool neice !!! CrazyKat is my book buddie !!!
NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU FEEL - ONE NICE PM TO SOMEONE NEW A DAY HELPS!!! TRY IT!!!




PaperClip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2008, 07:47 PM   #3
bethstar
 
bethstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Thank you



she stands alone
at the edge of the crowd
she sees them having fun
and smiles
knowing she'll never fit in.


"I'm a foot without a sock, without you" Travis


bethstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:14 AM.