RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-02-2008, 04:10 PM   #1
missmandy2009
 
missmandy2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Durham
I am currently:
The open heart

i wrote this poem jst after i broke up with my boyfriend again
An open heart,
is like a rose,
always open,
never closed,

forever the heart,
is always hurt,
time & time again,
trying to repair,

the heart is always broken,
trying to repair it's damage,
forever the heart,
is always torn,

this open heart,
needs someone to love,
you are always in my mind,
you are always above,

so the time,
is now to say,
goodbye for this,
heart is always open,
never closed!

missmandy2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2008, 04:24 PM   #2
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

That's so moving, it really is.

I'm sorry you are hurting. For what it's worth, I've been through exactly the same thing twice and written many a poem too.

Take Care.



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2008, 04:40 PM   #3
missmandy2009
 
missmandy2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Durham
I am currently:

there is another poem i wrote 2 years ago for my aunts funeral its called Remember me i'm posting it soon

missmandy2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #4
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

That would be fantastic, I really look forward in reading your poems :)

You are very talented :)

Take Care.



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 04:52 PM   #5
missmandy2009
 
missmandy2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Durham
I am currently:

i am on writing a new poem atm so you might have to wait awhile for this poem to be finished

missmandy2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:08 PM.