RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-02-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
lilme0090
 
lilme0090's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK, Medway
I am currently:
Darren Shan/Cirque du freak Movie

Hey everybody

So fans of Darren Shan probly already know that there is going
to be a movie based on the first 3 books of the saga of Darren Shan.
I just found out that some of the cast have been chosen.

Salma Hayek will be playing Truska, the bearded lady.

Ken Watanabe will be playing Mr Tall.

Check out Darrens site to find out more (Darrenshan.com)

I cant wait for the movie to come out
and im deff going to watch it at the cinema.



~If I was beautiful like you~
~Oh the things I would do~
~Those not so blessed would be crying out murder~
~And I'd just laugh and get away with it too~
~Like you do~
~But that will never be, that will never never be~
~Cause Im not beautiful like you~
~Im beautiful like me~


lilme0090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:04 AM.