RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2008, 03:35 AM   #1
CrimsonSmiles
 
CrimsonSmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:
Possibly Triggering - I've been told this is a good poem.. comments would be nice..

To everyone that has ever upset me, made me cry, or screwed up my life…

Curled up in a dark corner all alone, with tears running down my face.
Tears that flow like a rapid river.
Wondering why it has to be this way.
Wondering why I let you upset me.
Wondering why I allowed my life to become the way it is.
I feel so broken inside.. thinking I deserved it all.
You say that the worst is over now, but
It doesn’t feel right to cry because of you.
It doesn’t feel right being that broken girl..
The one that sits in her dark corner wondering what life could have been like.
What it could have been like without you.
I wish I would of saved all the tears that you made me cry, so that I could of drowned u in them..










CrimsonSmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:24 AM   #2
broken_dreams
 
broken_dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
I am currently:

and I agreee.
it touched me and sent shivers down my spine.
very good.
:)



After all this has passed,
i still will remain
After i've cried my last,
there'll be beauty from pain
Though it won't be today,
Someday i'll hope again
And there'll be beauty from pain

PM me anytime for anything <3


broken_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:54 PM.