RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2013, 11:03 PM   #1
Eliana09
 
Eliana09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: London
I am currently:
Personal Piece- Contains upsetting material - Darkness returning

I can't hear the thoughts very clear,
But I can still sense them,
Whispering in the darkest corners of my mind.
They fool me into thinking they're not coming back,
Fool me into believing that the darkness is disappearing..
I should know better, but I don't.
And just when I think I can't feel them any more
They cackle and say:
"Did you miss us, old friend?
Foolish child, did you think we had gone and left you for good?"
And so I panic and find comfort the only way I can and the only way I know-
Watching my blood slowly trickle down my skin,
feeling the sharp relief of pain.
And the vicious cycle of shame begins again
And I sink deeper into the tumorous darkness that poisons my mind.

Eliana09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #2
Eliana09
 
Eliana09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: London
I am currently:

It's not very good sorry- but it was just a way in which I could release the particular feeling of this low place returning.

Eliana09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #3
snowkissedangel
Crsytal Labtop
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
I am currently:

I think it is very good. This is a good way to release your hidden emotions and the emotions you do not want to deal with. I encourage you to continue writing poetry. You said what you felt and that is awesome. I am sorry you feel this way and hope writing does help you. Good Luck

snowkissedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #4
SoSimple
 
SoSimple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
I am currently:

Idk why you said this wasn't good. I thought quite the opposite! I hope this helped you and I hope your days sart to get brighter. And I hope you keep writing!



Nobody said it was easy.
No one ever said it would be this hard.



SoSimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #5
ajrocks
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
I am currently:

this is good



"And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back so shake him off."

"What others think of me is none of my business".

ajrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 06:56 PM   #6
Eliana09
 
Eliana09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: London
I am currently:

thank you so much guys

Eliana09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 11:52 AM   #7
FilipinoPanda
Don't let your past define who you are now.
 
FilipinoPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Panda Dumpling House

I love it



"Sometimes I Wish I could save you.
And there's so many things that I want you to know..
I won't give up till it's over, if it takes you forever I want you to know that...If you fall, stumble down,
I'll pick you up off the ground. If you lose faith in you,
I'll give you strength to pull through.
Tell me you won't give up
'cause I'll be waiting if you fall,
you know, I'll be there for you." -Save You by Simple Plan

FilipinoPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:37 PM.