RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #1
DarkWhispers123
Whats the point in living? We're all going to die
 
DarkWhispers123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:
Reviews Requested- Contains upsetting material - The Broken Angel

Oh, my beautiful angel of light
Never again will you shine so bright
As before the cruel heartless struck you down
Left you broken, fallen to the ground.

Wings tattered and torn
Feathers gracefully falling to the floor
Your halo has become a noose
Suffocating you slowly, staining you with abuse.

Oh, my dark angel of pain
Clad in a straitjacket, declared insane
Scratching at the walls of your padded cell
Trying desperately to escape this white-painted hell

You took a knife to the heart
A pool of blood on the floor
Sucked up by the drain
I just wish that your pain
Would leave....

Toxic chemical stains on your lips and skin
Corrosion has turned you weary and thin
A lifeless husk, you still carry on
But thoughts of suicide continue to spawn.
Something beautiful has been created
And destroyed



Have you ever sat there and wondered ‘why am I still here? I don’t even want to be here. I haven’t wanted to be here for so long. What’s keeping me here?’ And then you realize the answer is nothing. And that scares you even more than the fact that you don’t want to be here anymore.

DarkWhispers123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:23 AM.