RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 14-10-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
Born Survivor
Paul :)

I am currently:
16 months free from self harm!

Spent the day watching the F1 Suzuka race, then the last 3 rounds of the BTCC races at Brands Hatch on telly.

It’s been raining all day and it’s been so dark which i normally hate but today has been good another tick box on the way to full recovery.

My Kat Von D print i ordered is on it’s way had an email from Amazon saying so :)

Next step i think i need to stop putting SO MUCH pressure on myself to “move on” with my life.. Recovering from anorexia, looking for jobs applying but no decent interviews etc.. The flashbacks are draining.. Coming to terms with the abuse i suffered…

Guess if i look back on the past 2 years i’ve grown a lot, improved a huge amount mentally and physically… In October 2011 i was in the eating disorder clinic being told if i was slowly killing myself with how little i was eating and if it continued they would put me in a food clinic to make me eat and for nurses to watch over me… Now i’m eating so much more decent food, going for long walks and slowly building my stamina up again. Doing more and more at my volunteering job

I guess things are going in the right direction :)

Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?

Charles Bukowski
We all wear masks everyone everyday. Sometimes we wear them so much we forget who we really are - Nikita

Born Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 12:07 AM   #2
snowkissedangel
Crsytal Labtop

I am currently:

Good job you should be proud! The flashbacks will slow down and maybe even stop one day after you are free from you anorexia. Physical healing is the easiest, mental healing I have found to be the hardest. I recommend you surround yourself with people who encourage you and are a positive environment to be around. Please keep up the hard work, you are doing wonderfully.

snowkissedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 09:52 PM   #3
Born Survivor
Paul :)

I am currently:

Thank youu your kind words mean a lot :)

My Kat Von D print arrived yay! >

Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?

Charles Bukowski
We all wear masks everyone everyday. Sometimes we wear them so much we forget who we really are - Nikita

Born Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #4
Ranger Fairy

I am currently:

Well done on all the hard work, being gentle on yourself and giving yourself time is really good idea:)

Ranger Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 01:03 AM   #5
Charmed
I'm safe up high.

Yay well done, this is amazing :) you should be very proud of yourself :)

Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)