RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2013, 10:50 PM   #1
The Stranger Stranger
Just jacob
 
The Stranger Stranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:
Reviews Requested- Contains upsetting material - Rappers In Space, Taboo and You :)

I killed my brother's imaginary friend
I think he was a rapper from space
I thank god his happiness did not end
Stuff like that happens when people are in a dark place
Like when I cut
I'd write about anorexia too but
I eat well so I can't tell
But if you cut or you burn
And your heart is broken
You feel like you can't return
From the person in the mirror
Who believes in long sleeves and bracelets
I'm not going to say drop the blade and face it
Only because you've heard it before
From a hundred people
I'm just one more
And you already know the score
No
If you want to quit
I need nothing more
That's it
You seem nice
A person I'd like to know
And I understand taboo ain't a place you want to go
I've **** so many bricks writing this that there's a door
On a house between my legs
Shelter for a family of four
I'm just going ask sonething
Not why
Just as much as anyone can
And no girl or guy
Cań force you to do anymore than that
I'm just asking you to try
That'll give me a smile for a long while
And if the message in this piece didn't send
If you want to throw in the towel and give up.
Just remember you can't kill an imaginary friendr

The Stranger Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:54 PM   #2
TheLoneWolf
 
TheLoneWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Lincoln
I am currently:

i really like this poem :) it's strangely comforting x



I feel insane every single time
I'm asked to compromise
Cause I'm afraid and stuck in my ways
And that's the way it stays
So how long did I expect love to outweigh ignorance?
By that look on your face I may have forced the scale to tip

I'm not insane, I'm not insane.

TheLoneWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:29 AM   #3
The Stranger Stranger
Just jacob
 
The Stranger Stranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:

Ţhanks a million. Not my best work but I'm glad you liked it. I like your duality Sig btw

The Stranger Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:53 AM   #4
Fiddlesticks
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dundee

Ahaha, all the slipknot fans appear. It's a very sweet piece of work. There's affection there and a lot of writing here can seem very cold and flat but this has genuine warmth. Well come

Fiddlesticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:45 PM.