RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #1
DarkWhispers123
Whats the point in living? We're all going to die
 
DarkWhispers123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:
Reviews Requested- Safe - To My Boyfriend (Poem)

you know that special someone
the one you love so much
the one you trust with your secrets
and all that other stuff

you know that special someone
you think about at night
the one you gave your heart to
the one you hold onto tight

i have that special someone
that someone is you
and i just had to say
how much i love you



Have you ever sat there and wondered ‘why am I still here? I don’t even want to be here. I haven’t wanted to be here for so long. What’s keeping me here?’ And then you realize the answer is nothing. And that scares you even more than the fact that you don’t want to be here anymore.

DarkWhispers123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
Kibou
 
Kibou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
I am currently:

so cute:)

Kibou is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:49 AM.