RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #1
DarkWhispers123
Whats the point in living? We're all going to die
 
DarkWhispers123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:
Personal Piece- Contains upsetting material - So Over It (Poem)

I’m sitting at home,
And I’m all alone.
The blood is dripping,
My vision is blurring.
The bottle of pills are screaming my name,
Saying that these feelings will stay the same.
The pain is slowly suffocating me,
Telling me everyone will be just fine without me.
I’m starting to believe,
Everyone will be so much happier if I leave.
Forever.



Have you ever sat there and wondered ‘why am I still here? I don’t even want to be here. I haven’t wanted to be here for so long. What’s keeping me here?’ And then you realize the answer is nothing. And that scares you even more than the fact that you don’t want to be here anymore.

DarkWhispers123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
teal
Pens and pencils are my companions
 
teal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Portugal
I am currently:

I'm so sad you feel this way. Pain will end someday. But regarding the poem, it's good. It's true and honest, and really describes what goes trough someone's mind to make them do such a thing. But i'm sure people wouldn't be better without you.



“Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them”


teal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #3
DarkWhispers123
Whats the point in living? We're all going to die
 
DarkWhispers123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

Some days it feels like everyone is against me and it seems like my boyfriends stepdad hates me.



Have you ever sat there and wondered ‘why am I still here? I don’t even want to be here. I haven’t wanted to be here for so long. What’s keeping me here?’ And then you realize the answer is nothing. And that scares you even more than the fact that you don’t want to be here anymore.

DarkWhispers123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:15 PM.