RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-08-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
persephoneginger
 
persephoneginger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, USA
I am currently:
Personal Piece- Contains upsetting material - Desperation sucks, a poem.

Ihaven't written in a loooong time. This poem isn't meant to be beautiful or to flow. It's jagged and raw and felt good to write. It also probably doesn't make sense to an outsider :p There's a wee bit of language and possible triggering. Feed back is totally welcome.

-------------------

Cuts for clarity.
Cuts for clarity.
Cuts for clarity.

My mind is empty while it races
around you.

The yearning deep inside my ****
has no imagination.

My tears are dry
and wet
and slipping away.

I miss you.
I miss him.

Is love divided love at all?
What does it mean to settle?

I'm sick of asking questions.
I want answers.

Hello?! Where is my goddamn advice?!
Questions.

I just want your hugs.
and your kisses.
and to be in your dreams.

Do you still not dream?

I had a nightmare today and I woke shouting your name.
Your name.
Not his name.

I'm moving forward while still looking back.
What happens when I face the other way?

The past is easier to bear.
Ha, bear, Bear.

You were once mine.
And I let you


go.



"Those who wish to sing always find a song."


persephoneginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 06:48 PM   #2
persephoneginger
 
persephoneginger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, USA
I am currently:

it censored me... the **** is the "c" word >_< censorship sucks :[



"Those who wish to sing always find a song."


persephoneginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:58 AM.