RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-08-2013, 06:19 AM   #1
trainingyourzombie
Our business is life itself
 
trainingyourzombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Canadas
I am currently:
Personal Piece- Contains upsetting material - dropbox of my thoughts

Your baby blues reflect the insecurity I feel
When I touch,
I breathe you in
I once found laughter
Where do I begin
To pick up our pieces
A puzzle scattered
Along the creases
Of the bags under your eyes

The smile has faded
In your voice, so low
Will I ever see your cheeks glow
Red with passion
Once there, now forgotten
But only by you

My heart beats slow
With the monotone
Nowhere to go,
No place to see
When all I see is the reflection of me



I want to believe that the way I am is just the way it goes. For the things that came, not the things I chose
to come.

I want to know if I had any control.
I want to know if it’d comfort me.
And if my heart just stops, pack my memories in it-
I want to know all the love I’ve got.

And if my heart just stops, keep me alive for a minute- I want to know if a curtain drops


trainingyourzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 01:22 PM   #2
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

I love the imagery of a puzzle scattered along the creases of bags under eyes. I'm not sure of what your situation is at the moment but I hope you will see glowing cheeks soon.

Sophie.x



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 12:44 AM   #3
trainingyourzombie
Our business is life itself
 
trainingyourzombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Canadas
I am currently:

Who Am I?

Who am I?
What am I?
A disorder, a diagnostic list
With a question mark
Is this who I will always be
Or is there hope
For a better me?
Am I merely touched by the darkness
Or does it come from within me?
It pulls me deeper into it's grasp,
Whispering for what it knows I fear
Reminding me of the insecurities
The anxieties, the wants and needs
That won't be guaranteed
Until it's numbed, hushed, and tucked away
Under a hazero for which I'll pay
But for now it'll stay tucked inside
Until the day it comes to play



I want to believe that the way I am is just the way it goes. For the things that came, not the things I chose
to come.

I want to know if I had any control.
I want to know if it’d comfort me.
And if my heart just stops, pack my memories in it-
I want to know all the love I’ve got.

And if my heart just stops, keep me alive for a minute- I want to know if a curtain drops


trainingyourzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:51 AM.