RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
Heart4theLord
 
Heart4theLord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
I am currently:
Reviews Requested- Contains upsetting material - Dear Knife

May Trigger

Wrote this because I am really struggling right now

Dear knife you want to betray me
Why do I want you so bad
When you only cause more pain
Why do I crave you so bad
Why do I want to see myself bleed
To feel that release
Why, why, why,
Dear Knife you only want to hurt me
Dear knife you only want to ruin me
To scar me up
Not only to the skin but to scar my heart
To make me feel worthless and like a failure
Dear knife I hate you
With all my heart
Why must I fight so hard
Urges so strong
Mind telling me to give into you knife
To lose to defeat
Dear knife you are so evil
To injure me so
Dear thoughts please go away
Blow away in the wind
Thoughts of the knife so strong right now
Why must I fight this battle
Why must it be so hard
Dear Knife go away
Instead whisper sweet words into my soul
Words that make me stronger
Words that melt my soul
Yet instead I must suffer the thoughts
Be stuck with the thoughts
Dear knife
Someday I tell you
Someday I will be free of you
And free of the thoughts
Someday just wish it could be today

Heart4theLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

I hear your struggle here. You're battling with the thoughts in your head and the temptations by tools. I hope that you won this battle. *cuddles*

Sophie.x



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:57 AM.