RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2013, 12:13 AM   #1
DarkWhispers123
Whats the point in living? We're all going to die
 
DarkWhispers123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:
Reviews Requested- Contains upsetting material - Wrists (poem)

I slit my wrists to watch them bleed
as i think of how much you mean to me
but now you`re gone and i dread
all these memories in my head.

I`m glad you can`t hear the voices in
my head because they tell me to go ahead
go ahead and slit my wrists
as i think of our first kiss.

Everyone knows but they can`t tell
just how much this feels like hell.
They knwo i love, i know you don`t
and i`ll still love you when she won`t.

All this pain was caused by you.
The love we had you said was true...
Then one day you took it away
was there anything i could say?


Last edited by DarkWhispers123 : 09-08-2013 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Mistake
DarkWhispers123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:20 AM   #2
Kibou
 
Kibou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
I am currently:

I feel like you're telling my story. This poem takes me back to when I went through this...You displayed the emotions very well, nicely written.

Kibou is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:05 PM.