RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2013, 12:11 AM   #1
DarkWhispers123
Whats the point in living? We're all going to die
 
DarkWhispers123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:
You Will Never Understand (poem)

The bitterness of my loneliness
You will never understand this nightmare
The irony I see in my sorrow
You will never understand my despair
I must escape my soul
You will never understand my suffering
I cannot go on with my sorrow
You will never understand the way you have treated me
I am tortured by the scars
You will never understand the darkness

DarkWhispers123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 02:31 PM   #2
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

I hope that although this person in your life will not understand, that there are people in your life who can understand or will at least try to understand. Compassion and empathy relieve so much of what you're carrying and no one deserves to suffer alone. *cuddles*

Sophie.x



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:07 PM.