RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2013, 03:14 AM   #1
SmogMoon
| Made as an after thought |
 
SmogMoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I am currently:
Welcome to Night Vale

So, a few days ago I finally jumped on the podcast train and went and listened to 'Welcome to Night Vale'

and I must say, it was quite amazing! Anyone else on here heard it before?



She's a mystic in the sense
That she's still mystified by things
But scared to ask


SmogMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #2
PhoenixFeather
 
PhoenixFeather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Finland

Yes! I'm dangerously obsessed with the show. The first five minutes had me going from an amused face to a wtf face and back to amusement.
I absolutely love the show. I like how they bring every crazy thought alive and still manage to make it all sounds so...real.



“There are 6,775,235,842 people in the world. Why are you letting one of them ruin your life?”

PhoenixFeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 10:59 PM   #3
infelix
Maybe to want is enough.
 
infelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

I really love it! It's so soothing, yet, the hell is going on?







infelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2013, 08:53 PM   #4
josiedoodles
 
josiedoodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
I am currently:

I think its brilliant and some of the fan arts for it are brilliant and its like the artists sort of come to a consensus over what Cecil looks like :'3 I can't wait til September just for the next episode out of interest what are your favourite weathers? mine are from episode 2 Satellite High - The Bus Is Late and episode 4 The Tiny - Closer.



"...you wanted me to be a girl
without feathers without urge
then my wings quick disappeared
and left was only fear
and I proclaim the reason why I'll have to fly."
-Bird by The Knife


josiedoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:45 AM.