|
Reviews Requested- Safe - Poems
Safe Haven
You might be the woman who’s beaten and broken (Just like your Savior).
You might be the girl who’s broken from abuse (That wasn’t your fault).
You might be the guy wondering “What have I done?” (To deserve this).
You might be the husband wondering “How will I provide for my family? (God will provide foryou).
Don’t you know He’s listening to your cry for help?
Don’t you know His love for you is so strong?
Don’t you know Suicide takes away all your tomorrows?
You might be the person who turned to drugs (To cover the pain).
You might be the person who’s hurting so bad (That you chose the razor blade).
You might be the person who thought about ending your life (Your savior has died for you already).
Don’t you know He’s listening to your cry for help?
Don’t you know His love for you is so strong?
Don’t you know Suicide takes away all your tomorrows?
So run into your Father’s arms
Who will provide a safe haven.
He will satisfy your thirst
And fill every space.
He shall set you free forevermore!
Till The End of Time
When I cry you hear me.
You are the one who loves me.
You calmed the storms around me,
Surrounded me with your Peace.
You make me braver,
So my faith won’t waiver.
You lead me,
You’ve redeemed me,
For my life is not my own.
I love you Lord!
You are my rock, my strength,
My helper in times of need.
My deliverer, the one who protects me.
And I will praise you till the end of time.
Loved Me First and Last
You have loved me first
And you will love me last.
I will always love you.
I will live in your house eternally.
You wrap your arms around me,
And show me the love story from you.
Tears fall down my face,
And washes away all my shame.
For I have a Daddy King in Heaven,
Who loved me first
And will love me last.
My Romance Novel – God
It started out with my Son, your Prince of Peace dying on a tree.
I named you, breathed life into you, knit you together in your mother’s womb.
Called you mine, and loved you first.
I watched you grow up,and suffered at the hands on others.
I watched you accept my Son and ultimately me.
I watched the people you love join me in Heaven.
I collected your tears in bottles.
I watched Satan tempt you,and go through pain in suffering.
I placed dreams in your heart, that you will follow my Will for your life.
I spoke to you saying “never will I leave you, nor forsake you”.
I placed the one you will marry in your path, so you will not be alone, and to show you my love for you through another.
I watched as you grewolder, and had children of your own.
I saw you as you followed my Will for your life.
I saw you as beautiful when you discovered gray hair and wrinkles.
I held out my arms as you came home to your Father and embraced you.
So that you will be mine and I will be yours.
This is my romance novelwritten by me.
~ God
Another Desperate Cry Out to God
My heart has beenbroken one too many times.
The one I thought I loved said one too many words.
Watched as I cried one too many times, abused me for the last time.
My life has been uprooted for the last time.
I’ve left a trail of despair.
When will I be healed?
Far too many times I tried to tell someone “Help me,” as the words were barely heard.
My life has been broken.
My feelings blurred together.
Pill to set me straight and another desperate cry out to God.
I’ve cried too many tears to count.
When will I heal?
I can’t take another moment without me being held in your arms.
Because, God I can’t take another day without your love and peace.
Surround me now!
Finally Free
As the music plays
It courses through my body
Vibrating every nerve
My hands reach for the stars
For the stars shine upon me
Your love washes over me
Like the turning sea
For I am finally free
Your Holy Fires moves
Through me everyday
Guiding me in all my ways
I will sing my praise
And never stray
For I deserve your love
From up above
You can give me
What I dream of
Like Africa
You’ve erased every scar
For you bore your love
Upon the cross
And thought of me
For I am at a loss
For your love for me
And I’m finally free.
Once Again – Saving Grace
I’m searching in all the wrong places
I feel lost in the darkness
Filling the void by running away
Mistakes made, failing day by day.
You reached out to me
But I turned away.
“What have I become?”
“What have I done?”
Is it too late for me?
So once again
I fall on my knees
Begging for forgiveness
Mercy and Grace
Covers my sins
I give you my life
Once again
You’re my saving Grace.
You’re the one that loves me
The one that frees me
The one that heals me
Once again
You’re my saving Grace
When life gets to heavy
And becomes too much
I sit and cry
Your saving Grace
Gives me hope
Fills me up
Once again.
|