RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-06-2013, 03:26 AM   #1
RatriRani
 
RatriRani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:
Publishing

Hey everyone! I don't really have any rl friends, so I wanted to post my excitement here. I am sending a couple things off to publishers tomorrow .im very excited...wish me luck!

RatriRani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:37 AM   #2
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

That sounds very exciting. Good luck!x





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:14 PM   #3
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

I wish you the best of luck with that (:



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:47 PM   #4
Trucktastic
Mother Trucker
 
Trucktastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bedfordshire
I am currently:

That sounds great!

Good luck!





You don't have to be a monkey to recognize a banana!

Trucktastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:33 AM   #5
RatriRani
 
RatriRani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Thanks to all of you. :) I feel really stupid just posting and getting so excited on the forum, but I just really need any type of friendship right now. :) feel free to message me if you all need anything..

RatriRani is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:30 PM.