RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2013, 01:27 AM   #1
I Killed My Heart
 
I Killed My Heart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: where my heart shouldn't be
Personal Piece- Contains upsetting material - GHOST

GHOST (SHINE)

Dying naked on the floor
can't take the pain anymore
If my identity wasn't under attack
maybe then the world wouldn't be black
team nobody number 1
i'll let no-one join on
you can't make me feel the best
because i'm nothing compared to the rest
I wanna play the insider
but I'm always the outsider

Pre-Chorus

I'm the snail without a shell
i'm the invisible
I'm the forgotten

Chorus

I'm A Ghost
The Forgotten one
I'm still breathing
and I still smile
I just want to Shine!
(Repeat Chorus)

I don't know who I am
everyone doesn't give a damn
lost identity is someone I can be
but how can someone know me
when i'm so see-through
it's like I can see you
but you see right through me
I want the angel to let me free
but she has a lonely black heart
she just wants to tear me apart!

Pre/Chorus

Beakdown

I came
I cried
I pleased and I begged
please let me out of your lonely bed
please baby, please baby
won't you just let me go
I can't stand your rock n roll

Chorus (X2)

I Killed My Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:12 AM.