RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-05-2013, 01:36 PM   #1
Forest Fire
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: My head
I am currently:
the escapist

This song makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck every time. Love the lyrics and the video. Just thought i'd share for people who may not have heard it before.

http://youtu.be/y2c6g6eG1mQ

Forest Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:11 AM   #2
Aquifolia
 
Join Date: Jan 2013

I watched it once and I liked it. Then I looked up the lyrics and watched it again. Now I like it AND I understand it. It is brilliant.

Aquifolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:04 PM   #3
Forest Fire
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: My head
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquifolia View Post
I watched it once and I liked it. Then I looked up the lyrics and watched it again. Now I like it AND I understand it. It is brilliant.
Your comment to this song has made me happy :) try out tracks called "everything is borrowed" and "the edge of a cliff". They are both by the streets as well

Forest Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:48 PM   #4
Aquifolia
 
Join Date: Jan 2013

I'll look them up! I always love finding new music.

Aquifolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:41 AM.