RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-05-2013, 02:58 AM   #1
null_n_void
Yes, I'm an avatar now!
 
null_n_void's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
I am currently:
Reviews Requested- Safe - Fight On Brothers

Fight on brothers
by Aaron Dinsdale

Fight till the moon has dropped from the stars
Fight till they all know who we are.
Fight till they listen, fight till they see
Fight till the day that they let us be.
Fight till the stars all fall from the sky
Fight till the end and they all know why.

Fight on my brothers, we are the few
the ones with the courage to do what we do.
Fight on my sisters, the brave and the bold
whose spirit and life will never grow old.
Fight on my peers who know what is right
with the knowledge, conviction and oh so much might.

We are the soldiers, the warriors of peace
the government will lie until we cease.
We will take over land, the sea and the air
until that moment when they finally care.
The end is so close, the walls will fall down
when we storm the barricade and take over the crown.

I know that we're brave and I know that we're right
to do what we do and to fight what we fight.
I know that we're scared, but we live how we live
No time to care, no **** to give.
So fight on you angels, you knights and you men
until we are one, together again.



‎"Damaged people are dangerous because we know we can survive"



null_n_void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2013, 11:28 PM   #2
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I love your style of writing.
Both this and your recent trilogy of poems are so empowering. They flow well and I really look forward to reading your work.

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 07:45 AM   #3
null_n_void
Yes, I'm an avatar now!
 
null_n_void's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
I am currently:

lots more where they came from



‎"Damaged people are dangerous because we know we can survive"



null_n_void is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:55 PM.