RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-05-2013, 07:29 AM   #1
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:
My aunt is in ICU and Kelly's Dad may be dying

Today my aunt who is raising Keith was at work and started feeling really bad. She called her husband and thought she needed to go the hospital. They decided to go to her cardiologist and she told her it was probably just stress but then they hooked her up to the monitor and it started beeping and it showed a warning sign. The sent her to the hospital. She has a pace maker and the battery had failed. They put her in a room and her husband went to get her something to drink. When he came back she was on the floor with her eyes rolled back in her head. He pushed for a nurse but they didn't show up quick enough, so he went into the hall screaming "help my wife!". They immediately put her in ICU and now she has an external pacemaker. Tomorrow she is having surgery to put the internal pacemaker in. If she doesn't have one her heart rate goes down to 20 to 30 causing a heart attack. I'm praying for her.

Also, today was Kelly's birthday and we spent alot of time at her parents. Her Dad ate and then went to bed. Kelly went to talk to him and he honestly said he could die tomorrow. He has Cronic Obtructive Pulmonary Disorder. He has gotten very weak. He's had this for years but it has taken it's toll on him.

Kelly has cried all night and I feel so bad for her. I will be here for her if something happens. I'm scared too because he has been like a father to me too.

I'm praying so hard and I'm asking you to pray or whatever you practice for my aunt and Kelly's Dad.

Thank you.
xxxxxxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:05 AM   #2
Wonderland.
 
Wonderland.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007

Thinking of you and your family <3

How are you holding up?



'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥


Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:58 AM   #3
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

You are all in my thoughts x

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #4
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Thank you both.

Honestly, I'm not doing well. sorry.

loves.
xxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:41 PM   #5
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

This is bound to open up old wounds i'm sorry rachie, if you need to talk then let me know, you need to be ok to support kelly and keith should they need you. I can be on facebook or skype if you want me xxx



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #6
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

I'm thinking of you and your family.xx





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:38 AM   #7
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Thank you all and love to you all.

My aunt had surgery today and everything went well. She has a bad headache from when she passed out on the concrete floor and she said her whole body hurts..but other than that, her heart is beating regularly again.

loves.
xxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:55 PM   #8
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫
 
LizzieRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana.
I am currently:

That's good to hear. c:



Major Depression | Asperger's Syndrome | Anxiety NOS | Hints of OCD

Close your eyes. Don't you cry. Love's around you. In time, you'll fly. Don't you worry about the dark. I will light up the night with the love in my heart. I will burn like the sun that will keep you safe and warm. Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day, I will be there to take all your fears away. With the touch of my hand, I will turn your life to GOLD!




LizzieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2013, 06:59 PM   #9
minnie
voices
 
minnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: land of death
I am currently:

thats positive news pea soup....glad shes on the mend xxx

minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:31 PM.