RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2013, 10:46 PM   #1
Nocebo
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:
Through the mill

Where do I start?

I haven't posted here for some time.

Long story...lets split it up and summarise to save some reading ;). Unhappy marriage due to hubby's drug abuse & debts. I hid myself away and had 3 affairs. Never meant anything. I enjoyed the attention and longed for the affection. Hubby knew i was on a dating sites she hales my account (I mean HACKED) there's NO WAY he could have 'guessed' my weird and wonderful password!!!!!

Do, he found out and I confessed EVERYTHING. He was upset and can now have counselling sessions through work. I am left to deal with everything by myself.

If I txt friends, he wants access to the msgs.
No matter what they are
About. If there's ever a call - he's in the room.u

He thinks that's he SHOULD have have unlimited access to my
Phone. (Bare i mind I stopped ALL comma with anyone involved)

If i delete txt convos I'm
In trouble.

Im still NOT HAPPY!!!!



~Nocebo~

Nocebo is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 05-05-2013, 08:37 PM   #2
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

That is basically abusive. Have you spoken to him about how it makes you feel?

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:34 PM   #3
((deleted))
~Ruth~
 
((deleted))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Thanet
I am currently:

This is abuse. Have you heard of the freedom programme?



"Has anyone seen my contact lens? It may be stuckto a tree or a rock or something. Oh boy, I am so grounded" Family Guy
if everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, we'd see the day that nobody died


!!!! I got lei'd in Vets !!!!



((deleted)) is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:26 AM.