RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
Slip
Manic-Peaceful-Chaos
 
Slip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:
I feel so unbelieveably bad right now...

someone please please help me............



I know its a wonderful world.


Slip is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 22-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
abba12
Peeking out from behind the barrier
 
abba12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

...can I help you?



Live to Dream and Dream to Live
A flash in the dark
Of a blade so clean
Memories of remorse
Thoughts left unseen
We can do this in time, we can be free
(Was written in late 2006. Now, finally, early 2008, I really am free, and it feels amazing)


abba12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 02:11 PM   #3
Slip
Manic-Peaceful-Chaos
 
Slip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

I feel like **** - sorry i dont know my mind just kinda went to a very dark place...



I know its a wonderful world.


Slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #4
abba12
Peeking out from behind the barrier
 
abba12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

I'm sorry to hear that... Can you find a distraction?



Live to Dream and Dream to Live
A flash in the dark
Of a blade so clean
Memories of remorse
Thoughts left unseen
We can do this in time, we can be free
(Was written in late 2006. Now, finally, early 2008, I really am free, and it feels amazing)


abba12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 04:56 PM   #5
greylady
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
I am currently:

Hi there, want to talk ?

greylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 11:37 AM   #6
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

How are you feeling now? I know it's hard when everything feels like sh*t but things can and will get better. Hold on there
Kat xxx



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:13 PM.