RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-02-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
Slip
Manic-Peaceful-Chaos
 
Slip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:
I actually want to die...

right now. Right this minute. I'm at home with my son & he is grumpy. My wife is on her way home & we are discussing whether to have soup or chips for tea - the only things we have in the house for a week...& now I can hear her explaining to him that we can't buy him sweets because we can't afford them & I've just left 9 missed calls for my friend who is ignoring me....& I cut & screamed into a towel to try & get rid of this feeling but it's not going away & the only people that i have is this stupid place because there is no one else i tried to explain to you ett - but you thought i was being a dick because i didnt know how to tell you this tell tou that this is what i want what am I going to I want to end my life I don't know what to do what do I do? Help me please this can't continue.


Last edited by Amaryllis : 22-02-2013 at 04:30 PM. Reason: removed tipsharing and number of cuts.


I know its a wonderful world.


Slip is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 21-02-2013, 10:12 PM   #2
EMH
 
EMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

hey, i have just sent you a PM. Im here if you need to talk.
-big hugs- try and calm down, clean your cuts and play with your son to distract yourself from these feelings?
take care

EMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 12:40 AM   #3
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Hi Slip,

I can see you posted this a while ago, I'm sorry there was nobody around at the time. How are you feeling now? I hope you managed to stay safe, and I also hope you've cleaned the cuts up too, to avoid infection. Things sound pretty tough now but you can get through them, please don't give up.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 12:49 AM   #4
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Please don't die.
Am around if you need

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 07:11 PM   #5
Slip
Manic-Peaceful-Chaos
 
Slip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

Tip sharing!!! Hahaha...sorry peeps...just wrote it - didn't occur to me...



I know its a wonderful world.


Slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:02 PM.