RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:
Contains Suicide - I did it again..idioitic..

So...a few days ago I took a bottle of my diabetes med. I researched it first. It's my diabetic med. It's fatal. After I took it, I panicked...I didn't want to die. An hour later, I woke Kelly...and the ambulance came. I stayed in ICU for 2 days to get it out of my system. I hated it.

I then went upstairs to the mental ward. I was there for 4 days and went to alot of group therapies and one on one therapies.

I feel very guilty for this. I have given kelly the stupid diabetic med and she gives me one in the morning. I got really overwhelmed that night. I feel extremely alone. I guess because keith won't comminucate with me and I'm trying to get rid of these ashes. Tomorrow is Kaleb's birthday. Everything seems to go so fast and I can't keep up. I'm so stressed out.

I thought I would NEVER do anything like that again. But never say never.

I'm sorry.
xxxxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 08-02-2013, 11:14 AM   #2
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

It's not your fault you have all these extra thoughts, worries and feelings inside that a 'normal' person wouldn't have to worry about. It's a ever-growing chain of situations creating trauma, creating situations that create more trauma. If you dnt want to die then why attempt? What if it had worked? If you die now you'll never be able to rebuild your relationship with keith. Love you, inbox me on fb if you need me and i'll usually hear it ding and reply xxxx



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:57 AM   #3
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Hey. I know this is an odd response, but someone wrote something about "NEVER" doing something like that again, which I found helpful to read.

http://thingsthatstopyoudreaming.wor...28/last-times/

Hugs, and stay safe...

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:05 PM   #4
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I'm sorry you felt so desperate that you felt this was your only way out, well done for telling Kelly though. Don't beat yourself up over it, instead work on what you could do better to increase your coping resources for next time when things get hard. Please keep fighting, you will get through this. Take care
Kat xxx



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:47 AM   #5
talaiporia
Chat Mod
 
talaiporia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: W. London
I am currently:

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this happened.
I really hope you feel better now, and I hope you do never do this again.



It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.


talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:25 AM   #6
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Thank you everyone.

I just found out that my ex bf's Mom died. He was an asshole but she was precious to me. I loved her. She was diabetic and on dialysis and had a brain aneurysm. I'm sad.

Also, I tried calling Keith yesterday. I got an odd message saying there were restrictions on his phone. I thought he had blocked my number, so I called my aunt. He hasn't blocked my number. They took his phone away and had it cut off because he made a D- in English!!! He's a sophomore in high school and trying for a scholarship to college. This has brought his GPA way down. The gf he had has broken up with him. He spent so many hours on the phone with her that he didn't read a book required in English. I'm worried for him and hoping he can bring this grade up next trimester. They are keeping his phone away until the grade is brought up. I think they're doing the right thing.

xxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:14 PM   #7
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

It's understandable you feel sad, remember it's okay to feel sad and allow yourself time to grieve. I am glad you got it sorted out why you couldn't get through to Keith, hopefully not having the phone will be an incentive for him to get his grades up. Can you contact him instead through your aunt?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:23 AM   #8
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

I have been messaging him on FB even though he doesn't want contact me. My therapist told me to continue to stay in contact even if he doesn't respond because it shows that I will never give up on him even if he gives up on me. So, yes, I do stay in contact but never get a response :(

Thank you.
xxxxxxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:05 PM   #9
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

It's good that your not giving up on him, althrough I understand it must hurt. Stay strong



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:56 PM   #10
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫
 
LizzieRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana.
I am currently:

I'm proud that you went to the hospital and especially cause you're trying to stay in touch with Keith. :) He's lucky to have someone like you even though he doesn't seem realize it yet! I wish my father was a bit like you, but no two people are the same unfortunately.



Major Depression | Asperger's Syndrome | Anxiety NOS | Hints of OCD

Close your eyes. Don't you cry. Love's around you. In time, you'll fly. Don't you worry about the dark. I will light up the night with the love in my heart. I will burn like the sun that will keep you safe and warm. Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day, I will be there to take all your fears away. With the touch of my hand, I will turn your life to GOLD!




LizzieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 08:14 AM   #11
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Thank you guys :) xxxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:38 AM.