RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2013, 08:18 PM   #1
leffler
 
leffler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
I am currently:
full time work and school??

im not sure if im in the right place but if its not ill move it

so I never went to college just stayed at my high school job, got promoted to manager. I did well at it for awhile, but with stress and my personal life I couldn't really focus on anything so they asked me if I wanted to go back to "crew" doing grave yards, and I said yes so I could go back to school during the day. so today I got accepted and signed all my paperwork so now im a college student, which makes me fell better but everything. the only problem is that most people I talk to tell me im jumping into something without really thinking about it. but I need to try right this might be my only option. I turn 24 this year so it defiantly time for me to jump start my life... I dunno I just need support I suppose or awake up call that my life will never be as good as I hope it will be... im not sure what im looking for by posting this
... support, or more people to tell me Im not doing the right thing

leffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 10:41 AM   #2
sillyputty
 
sillyputty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

Hey, I'm sort of in the same boat as well. I've a full time student and I work full time. It definitely is a lot of work and you just have to really commit yourself. Its not impossible but it does require some sacrifice. I'm taking a break from school right now because I'm doing well mentally right now but I think if you're in good shape, it can be done. Like I said, you just have to prepared to put in a lot of work. I wish you lots of luck though. Do what you think is right and if this is what you want to do right now, then go for it. There's nothing wrong with trying :)



You tell me everything's all right
As though it's something you've been through
You think this torment is romantic
Well it's not, except to you


sillyputty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:31 PM.