RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:
back...

been a while. x

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 22-11-2012, 02:01 AM   #2
sapphire hearts
Maybe it's too late to live and feel safe
 
sapphire hearts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Hey hun. How you doing? xx



Ask me mistakes I have made
Ask me whether what I have done is my life

Others have come, in their slow way -
And some have come to help, or to hurt -

Ask me what difference
Their strongest love or hate has made.

sapphire hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 08:08 PM   #3
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Hi, welcome back. How are you?x





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 11:49 PM   #4
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

How are you?

So much time... I am doing an MA now, started in Sep. It's great. But starting new things is hard...

B

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:40 PM   #5
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Starting new things is hard, but you say your MA is great, so that sounds positive. I bet it's hard work, but the fact you are posting here when things get hard sounds a good step. Is there anything that would make it easier for you?





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:22 PM.