RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
cuddlypaul
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northampton
I am currently:
Adult - Hi anyone there........

are you having a good day

cuddlypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

Hi welcome to RYL and vets x



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2012, 12:19 AM   #3
psychadelicflowergirl
May god have mercy on my dirty little heart.
 
psychadelicflowergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

Hey there :D

psychadelicflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #4
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

I sense spam.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #5
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

Or maybe a new member just saying 'hi'?



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #6
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Hi
Welcome to VETS
Nice to meet you
I hope you settle in okay
If you need anything feel free to PM
Take care
Kat xxx



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:49 PM.