RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-08-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
imperia
 
imperia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I am currently:
Urges overflowing

At 47 years old I feel very alone .I suffer with bruising myself and its overwelming . I wake up in the morning looking forward to this . I hope you can make sence of all this , Now the foot that I bruise is so numb from doing this so much that I wish I was crippled so I can feel more pain . Is it just me ? Does anyone feel this way ?Thank you for reading :)


Last edited by random.swirls : 09-09-2012 at 10:31 PM. Reason: removing trigger label as per the guidlines. Please see thread in F&CQ


A positive additude is the way to go , Hope lives !

imperia is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 20-08-2012, 08:23 AM   #2
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Hi. :)

I'm 42, and, whilst I've not intentionally hurt myself for nearly 8 months now, bruising is one way I've used to harm myself. Feeling the pain has, at times, made me feel more physically real and also 'allowed' me to cry and be less numb. But, it has always made me feel MORE raw and angry and alone.

Can you find some other, safe, non hurtful ways of expressing your feelings? Why is it you're caught up with wanting to feel more pain?

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 12:20 AM   #3
imperia
 
imperia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I am currently:

Hi Stellata , Good to read that your 8 months SI free . I still feel numb today . In the past self harm helped me feel real and get rid of stress by feeling pain . Now I dont feel it, like I cant get enough pain like I`m addicted . I disociate alot and obsesse over it . I have been told I have Borderline persolality disorder . After a year and a half of DBT treatment It helps only a little . Exercise helps me on a good day . Do you ever desociate ? What helped you to do without SI ? Thank you :) Tony



A positive additude is the way to go , Hope lives !

imperia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:50 AM.