RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
Shattered_N_Scared
 
Shattered_N_Scared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:
Finally something going right!

I had been worried lately about moving, because I didn't have a place to move into. Finally, luck was on my side and I have a house to move into. We are thinking about buying it, but the owner is willing to let us rent it for the time being!

I'm just so grateful that something is moving forward and life is continuing. We get to see it on Thursday. Here's hoping its good!

Shattered_N_Scared is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 09-07-2012, 09:52 PM   #2
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

that sounds brilliant :)
good luck on Thursday!



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:00 PM.