RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2012, 05:27 AM   #1
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:
Contains Suicide - Keith is driving now!! eeek!

Keith is coming here soon because I have to sign for his permit to drive because legally I have custody.

He's 15 now and it's so overwhelming. And I'm scared because I have a huge scar from cutting my wrist and the little wholes from the stitches are still showing.

Have mercy...

Any advice?





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:50 PM   #2
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Hi again...

Yesterday, Kelly and I were play wrestling around and my left ring finger got pulled back and twisted....I waited all day and night but the swelling continued and it hurt...it was finally an injury I didn't cause myself...so we went to the doc and it's just a bad sprain. they taped it up and gave me a few pills for pain. it feels better now that it's stabilized...but it's hard to type,lol. I'm still really nervous about keith. I've decided I'm just going to wrap my wrist as if it were sprained. I hate lying to him but I think it's better than the alternative.





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:53 PM   #3
sapphire hearts
Maybe it's too late to live and feel safe
 
sapphire hearts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

*hugs* that's a good idea hun. If the wound is still open, dress it first and maybe use a tubi grip or something? x



Ask me mistakes I have made
Ask me whether what I have done is my life

Others have come, in their slow way -
And some have come to help, or to hurt -

Ask me what difference
Their strongest love or hate has made.

sapphire hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:48 PM   #4
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Thanks :)

It's not open. It was stitched and they have been removed. It's just some bad scars that he hasn't seen yet. I only got the courage last summer to let him finally see my scars on my arms. He was 14 and he handled it well. Unfortunately, this last time was a suicide attempt and probably the worst I've ever done and I just can't let him see it.





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:45 AM   #5
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Strap it, say you were wrestling and overdid it. It's not really a lie, just... an exageration. *cuddles*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:05 PM   #6
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Thank you sweetness.xx

Guys...do you realize Keith was only 6 when I joined RYL? I have been posting about him for 9 years now!! wow. It's so surreal. You guys have experienced his life right along with me. I'm all teary in a good way.

Thank you all for putting up with me all these years. It means so much.

loves.
xxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:49 AM   #7
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

I had a really upsetting conversation with my sister and my Mom. I swear I think they are just as ill as I am. I dont have the energy to explain....

sorry...I'm entering the black hole again and I'm scared...





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #8
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

I love you honey, but goddamn i'd like to smack your familyt some times!!!! I don't care what they say, you are amazing. You're doing an amazing job being you!!!!!! Never forget that!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #9
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Thank you Jess :)

I do love the fact that you'd like to smack them,lol.

I'm feeling better about it. I sent a message to a friend I used to know in AA and she gave me some good advice. I figured I had been worrying you guys enough lately,lol so I messaged her. gladly, she was happy to help. she just flat told me that conversations between me and my son are just that!! between me and him and no one else. they are still upset about last year and me telling him I was gay. yet again, that convo was between me and him.

dont faint when you read this,lol, but I'm praying for them. yup. I'm praying that whatever is making them so unhappy and bitter will ease up. maybe then it wont spill over on everyone else.

love you guys.
xxxxxxxxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 10:16 AM   #10
*Kelly*
[Buttercup and Me]
 
*Kelly*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: just Here
I am currently:

****FAINTED****

Lol... j/k, I just wanted to tell you how proud i am of you and how much i love you babygirl!

Always and Forever <3




I love my Buttercup,
Always and Forever !
My Wife = My Best Friend !

*
Energy and persistence conquer all things* -Benjamin Franklin

*Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out* -Robert Collier


Lots of Love, Peace, and Happiness 2 U All !!!



*Kelly* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 11:15 PM   #11
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Thank you baby!

I'm proud of you too :)

You are a trooper girl. I know you're in pain and it breaks my heart but it wont last forever.

We have been doing so well and I am sooo happy with us. And I dont care who knows it anymore :) I feel free now. Thank you for that!!

I love you always and forever baby girl.xxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2012, 09:34 AM   #12
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

You two are very cute!!!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #13
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

hehe Thanks Jess...we can get pretty mushy gushy with our little messages to each other :)





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #14
*Kelly*
[Buttercup and Me]
 
*Kelly*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: just Here
I am currently:

I love you so so much babygirl !!! .....

xoxoxoxox




I love my Buttercup,
Always and Forever !
My Wife = My Best Friend !

*
Energy and persistence conquer all things* -Benjamin Franklin

*Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out* -Robert Collier


Lots of Love, Peace, and Happiness 2 U All !!!



*Kelly* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:05 AM.