|
|
 |
|
04-05-2012, 08:15 AM
|
#2
|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Wiltshire
I am currently: 
|
hi
Im sure everything will be fine :) *hugs* congrats too xx
|
|
|
|
|
|
05-05-2012, 12:58 AM
|
#3
|
|
tired
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently: 
|
Hi and congratulations. There are a few harmless reasons you might be getting pains in early pregnancy, like a retroverted uterus for example, so try not to worry! Good luck for it all and let us know how it goes :)
|
Even as the stone of the fruit must break that its heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.
There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.
|
|
|
|
05-05-2012, 05:32 AM
|
#4
|
|
Mummy!!
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently: 
|
I had cramping and spotting for the first few weeks they said it was implantation and the placenta establishig itself. Hope all goes'ok x
|

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER
Mand x
|
|
|
|
05-05-2012, 11:39 PM
|
#6
|
|
tired
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently: 
|
That is a good thing :)
|
Even as the stone of the fruit must break that its heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.
There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:55 PM.
|
|