RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-01-2012, 01:28 AM   #1
zivalover16
 
zivalover16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boiceville NY
I am currently:
numb *mentions SI*

I am feeling completely numb right now... I just ruined 1 year and 4 months....It hasn't sunk in yet and I feel completely numb... I can't tell anyone...I was going to tell my aunt but she's at the "time of the month" and the worst day so I can't tell her...I'm not used to feeling this numb.... I'm tempted to cut again because then maybe I'll feel something but I know I shouldn't... I don't see my therapist until the 31st and I see my psychiatrist the 27th...I don't have time to make a sooner appointment...They were very shallow cuts so I don't need medical attention....I just want to feel something



Big Sister:Squiggles
Little Sister: PaintItBlack
Cousins: dereksarah, Hollz

zivalover16 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :
Old 20-01-2012, 03:37 AM   #2
zivalover16
 
zivalover16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boiceville NY
I am currently:

it's sunk in and I feel like such a failure....I can't talk to anyone...my roommates not here so at least I'm crying..... How stupid could I have been??????????



Big Sister:Squiggles
Little Sister: PaintItBlack
Cousins: dereksarah, Hollz

zivalover16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:34 PM.