RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:
HELLOOOOOOOOOO

I'M BACK!



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you been? I'm starting to feel abandoned by my ryl family!
But I've saved some evil energy drink type things and of course lots of bubble wrap <hugs>




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #3
Zurg
Evil Emperor
 
Zurg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The TARDIS
I am currently:

Hello in the house, Tiff. Where have you been????

Zurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:46 PM   #4
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Hi guys. Havent been doing so well lately. Cutting, highs, lows, had med changes, etc. I now have to take lithium instead of my other mood stabiliser. I guess I needed time out to hide and lick my wounds so to speak. But, glad to back and ready for bubble popping energy drinking fun!!!

*YOU GUYS ROCK* \m/



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #5
staceyrawrcakes
 
staceyrawrcakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Axminster
I am currently:

Yaaay, welcome back :)





staceyrawrcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #6
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

:) I'm so happy to be back.



SERENITY is my RYL mum.
SOLO is my RYL auntie.
SEFKA is my RYL daughter.
DAYS GONE BYE is my RYL sister.
JEFFERSON.MERIWETHER is my RYL son.
OLINESS is my RYL son.


tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #7
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

welcome back!!
want some bubble wrap?



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 04:06 AM   #8
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:

Welcome back Tiff! *hands you a roll of bubble wrap*





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:40 PM.