RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2012, 06:38 AM   #1
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:
My grandma is bad sick...Im scared..

making a new thread since its completely different.

My sweet grandma who has always accepted me for who I am had a heart attack a few nights ago. I'm just finding out as she didnt want me to know but Mom told me. She is having a heart cath done monday. she was diagnosed with a bad valve about a year ago and they gave her surgery options but she didnt think it was time yet but the doc gave her 2 year life expectancy without it. its been a year. she just turned 83 dec. 28. she's the only grandparent I have left and so precious.

Whatever religion you practice, could you please practice some for her? She needs whatever higher power is out there to hear us loud and clear. she holds this family together. and I love her too much to see her...go.

cant type anymore..thsnk, you.





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
6 Hugs Given By :
Old 07-01-2012, 07:02 AM   #2
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Thinking of you Rach and hoping monday's tests are positive *special hugs* x





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:31 AM   #3
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

I'm sorry to hear that, I know it is so scary when things like this happen to the people we love. Keep talking hon, we're here for you.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:41 AM   #4
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Youre both in my thoughts x

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #5
roiben
Insanity let loose
 
roiben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

Thinking of you, and your grandma, Rach and sending well wishes and strength your way.

Know you can contact me anytime you need to.

Be gentle with yourself.

Roiben x





If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh


My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

roiben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:37 PM   #6
MrsNutkin
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Somewhere only we know...
I am currently:

Thinking of you. *hugs*

MrsNutkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #7
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

thank you..all of you.

she had another spell last night with chest pain and some nausea. tomorrow she has the heart cath done. I just wish she was already in the hospital where they could monitor her.

My Mom took her to lunch yesterday and said she was gasping for breath. she said anytime she talks or eats she becomes out of breath. we dont know if its her bad valve or congestive heart failure...either way its bad. ive been speaking with her just to check on her..but i dont bother her much because its hard on her to talk.

thats the latest update I have. thanks again guys.





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:41 PM   #8
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Sorry you are going through this. Thinking of you.x





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:02 PM.