RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #1
lifesloser
 
lifesloser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I am currently:
I am a mess

I am supposed to be a mature adult yet life aways seems to much for me to cope with...... I am in such a mess..... so alone.... so afraid......

Why does everyone hate me.....

I cant do this much longer........ with no hope in sight

lifesloser is offline   Reply With Quote
6 Hugs Given By :
Old 01-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #2
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

*cuddles* no matter how hopeless things feel at the moment you do deserve to feel better you deserve to have people who care for you. We're here for you.

Sophie.x



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:55 AM   #3
wearethesea
 
wearethesea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: United States
I am currently:

Having difficulty in coping does not make you immature.

Sometimes, we don't always develop/correctly acquire healthy coping skills.

However, reaching out out for help is one of the most healthy coping skills.
Feel free to PM if you wish, and know we are here for you!

<3



"Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me......<3

Mathew Jr - 7.28.14
Vincent Dale - 11.12.15



wearethesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
DarkPhoenix
 
DarkPhoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I am currently:

I think everyone has trouble coping sometimes. It doesn't mean you're immature...just human. Is there anything in particular going on that you want to share?

DarkPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:17 PM   #5
styled_wrong
 
styled_wrong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I am currently:

sorry things are tough for u hun.

here if u need a chat.

xx

styled_wrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:33 PM.