RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 31-12-2011, 08:19 PM   #1
Bunnymad
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Manchester
I am currently:
What's everyone doing tonight?

I'm bored! Staying at home watching tv to see in the new year! Anyone doing anything exciting?

Bunnymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 09:51 PM   #2
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

I've been reading, listening to music and watched Charlie Brooker's review of the year.
Nothing extravagant :)
Hope you become less bored soon!




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 09:52 PM   #3
Bunnymad
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Just cooking dinner - a welcome distraction?!!?

Bunnymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 09:59 PM   #4
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Aheh, what are you having?




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 10:02 PM   #5
ASkatersDream...
 
ASkatersDream...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

i'm going pub i wanna get drunk but since its 3 hours to go and family have not even gone yet i suppose that wont happen



Believe <3


ASkatersDream... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 10:05 PM   #6
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

It depends how long it takes you to get drunk. If you mean you wouldn't have enough time.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 10:41 PM   #7
Bunnymad
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Minted lamb steaks, mash, veggies and gravy!

I am doing my best not to get drunk this new year!

Bunnymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 11:32 PM   #8
chesterlily88
 
chesterlily88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

Nothing. I didn't even realize it was New Year's Eve until halfway through the day. What is there to do anyway?

chesterlily88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:42 AM   #9
wearethesea
 
wearethesea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: United States
I am currently:

Oh, Bunny. That sounds delicious.

I have never been out of the house for new years eve my entire life. That changes tonight, lol.

And, I'm wearing a cocktail dress tonight.

Right now, I'm just listening to music and getting ready.



"Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me......<3

Mathew Jr - 7.28.14
Vincent Dale - 11.12.15



wearethesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:39 AM   #10
Bunnymad
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Good for you Erin! Hope you have a fab time! Have seen new year in and off to bed now. Happy 2012 all - fingers crossed! X

Bunnymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:49 AM   #11
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special
 
Mrs Sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently:

I went to my sisters house. Was nice and quiet evening. Played some old fashioned party games!

Now I'm waiting for little one to wake for a feed so I can go to sleep!




Something Special.


Mrs Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:02 AM   #12
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wearethesea View Post
Oh, Bunny. That sounds delicious.

I have never been out of the house for new years eve my entire life. That changes tonight, lol.

And, I'm wearing a cocktail dress tonight.

Right now, I'm just listening to music and getting ready.
Hope you had a smashing time! :)




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #13
Bunnymad
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Sam View Post
I went to my sisters house. Was nice and quiet evening. Played some old fashioned party games!

Now I'm waiting for little one to wake for a feed so I can go to sleep!
I think that sounds nice! What kind of games?

Hope little one let you get a decent amount of sleep - although I think that's probably a contradictin in terms!

Bunnymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:34 AM.