RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-12-2011, 09:37 AM   #1
che che
 
che che's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: uk
I am currently:
empty :(

WELL SHE HAS DONE IT AGAIN ... MY MUM .....

I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE I CAN DO FOR THAT WOMAN WHY DOES SHE HATE ME SO MUCH ,, I FEEL SO EMPTY RIGHT NOW JUST WANNA GET IN MY CAR AND DRIVE AND NEVER STOP SHE IS SO HORRIBLE , I REALLY HATE HER SOMETIMES THEN I FEEL BAD FOR THAT OH MY HEAD IS MASHED WHY CANT I JUST STAND UP TO HER I HATE THE WAY SHE MAKES ME FEEL .. I HAVE A CONSTANT KNOT IN MY STOMACH WHEN SHE IS AROUND ,EVEN AT THE MENTION OF HER NAME .... I HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW ...

che che is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 30-12-2011, 11:33 AM   #2
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

What did she do and say?

And, I'm guessing that you actually hate your mum right now, just a little bit, maybe?

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #3
roiben
Insanity let loose
 
roiben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

What can you do to make you feel better right now, to seperate how you feel about you and how you feel about your Mum.

Believe me when I say it is not worth ending your own life over how your Mum makes you feel. It is much easier to separate those things out and work through them. Can you ensure you have sufficient time away from her? Time to be yourself as you and not as she wants you to be?

Is there anyone around that can help you defend yourself against her?

Keep fighting, you can get through this.

Roiben x





If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh


My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

roiben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 12:01 PM   #4
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

How are you now?
Can you say a bit more about why things are so bad?

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:53 PM.