RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-12-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
zivalover16
 
zivalover16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boiceville NY
I am currently:
I'm such a f**k up

I'm not doing ok right now and really fighting the urge to hurt myself but it's getting worse and worse by the moment. I'm always known I was a screw up but for some reason today it's really getting to me. I screw up daily and today was no different (or rather yesterday).... I work at my school and the schedule and the way it was done was different this week due to finals....yesterday I left an hour early on accident... I miss read the schedule. The email I got from my boss was nice and everything, she even said she understands the confusion but I feel so stupid. I should have known.... I'm trying to pack to go home tomorrow but no longer have energy to do so... I want to cry for once and have tears in my eyes but my roommate is in the room and I refuse to cry in front of people specially since her mom is coming to pick her up (she's done today). I've gotten one grade back for a class (an A-) and that had me in a good mood until I got the email. Now I just wanna hurt myself... I almost fell on my way back to my dorm and caught myself and am actually pissed at myself for it.



Big Sister:Squiggles
Little Sister: PaintItBlack
Cousins: dereksarah, Hollz

zivalover16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 08:54 PM   #2
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

What do you get out of treating yourself so harshly? What would it mean to actually start being kind and forgiving on yourself?

I understand, as I'm down on myself usually for every even tiny mistake - because I was repeatedly picked on for little things at home, and also because my self esteem is crumbly.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 09:04 PM   #3
startingagain
 
startingagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Is there anyone you could talk to? I know it is hard but try to focus on the fact that your boss is nice and you got a good grade. She understands as everyone makes mistakes.

startingagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 10:26 PM   #4
zivalover16
 
zivalover16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boiceville NY
I am currently:

Stellata: thank you for the question, I never thought of that.
Startingagain: I know it's bad but I'm isolating myself... I just can't bring myself to be around people.... My last final in an hour and a half... for now I am attempting to study and pack



Big Sister:Squiggles
Little Sister: PaintItBlack
Cousins: dereksarah, Hollz

zivalover16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #5
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Take one thing at a time and do the best you can..

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:18 PM.