RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area
good news but too hyper!

I just found out where I'll be working after the restructure, and it's pretty good news. As in, no change in location, and some familiar colleagues.

Just, I am way too hyper and restless. Can't sit still. Keep having to walk around.
Agh!

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:32 PM   #2
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Im really pleased katie.
Hope that will ease things now that you know xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:18 PM   #3
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Thank you. :)

I feel utterly exhausted, and my mind's a bit zizzy...

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:57 AM   #4
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Thats good news and probably a big weight off your mind. I hope the change goes well. It's great you will have some familiar faces joining you. Good luck.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:52 AM   #5
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Hug
xx

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:51 PM   #6
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Thank you both.

Today I'm soooo tired.
Was at work today, but not really any more gossip news. I just want to know who all the people I'll be working with are!

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:26 PM.