RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very good news.

I just got the letter confirming my job!!!!!!!!!

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Well, it's very exciting and a huge relief for me, at least.

You have no idea what this past year's been like!

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
ThinkingofRecovery
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Manchester
I am currently:

That's great and must be a huge relief hun. Well done!



"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:30 PM   #4
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Im so pleased for you Katie x

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:12 PM   #5
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Thank you both.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:31 PM   #6
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Really glad for you, Katie, you've shown so much strength and courage in continuing to battle through what has been (and what I understand to be continuing to be) a very long process involving stress and uncertainty. *Gives you a cupcake*.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #7
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I'm really happy for you Katie :)





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:39 PM   #8
squirrelspit
 
squirrelspit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I am currently:

huzzah!!!





squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #9
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

Congratulations!

I know it's been a big thing for you.

Really happy for you :)



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:59 AM   #10
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Thanks so much everyone. :)

The down side of it is all the change that is coming. I woke up at 6.15 this morning, stressing. Bleh! At least I'm at work this afternoon, and we can all gossip about who's where and what's what! Though we don't know our actual new locations yet, just the general area.

My Mum nearly cried with happiness and relief when I phoned my parents yesterday evening. Dad's still rather shell shocked about his diagnosis and upcoming operation to have said anything much.

I was texting literally nearly everyone yesterday, telling them!

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:19 AM   #11
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

Change can be good. I know it's not nice to have uncertainties and from what I understand there are parts that you can't talk about to us which may be influencing the way you feel about the situation but we don't know about so can't help you (if that makes any sense). I guess I'm just trying to reassure you as much as possible.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #12
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Thank you. :)

Yes, that makes sense. I'm not so sure there are any huge secrets right now. Though I'm sort of cautious because of the high media profile my department has at the moment due to the whole budget cutting situation and public opinion.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:04 PM   #13
roiben
Insanity let loose
 
roiben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

Katie, you already know from my text that I think this is wonderful news, indeed. I know you are much stronger than you think, and you have made it through all the stress so far. I know change is always hard, but you can make it through it.

Roiben x





If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh


My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

roiben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #14
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Thank you Roiben.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:38 AM.