RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-11-2011, 12:44 AM   #1
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:
The thought of christmas terrifies me...*sadly updated*

we have nothing. we have signed up for help but tye only bring 2 gifts for the child.

How will santa come? I put the tree up and only the bottom lights came on so I started crying.....just losing it...I dont want to be here for christmas..ive done all i can and if im being selfish by saying i dont want to be here...then i guess im being selfish...


Last edited by pea soup : 29-11-2011 at 03:00 AM.




pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 09:12 AM   #2
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Well, since i posted this i have had a beautiful person who is sending a gift which means the world to me :) also, my sister is getting him something, and my mom is helping. and all this will be from santa. im going to buy him a bike, ive looked at prices and have found one. so things are really looking up!!

Im feeling all sappy now and i guess christmas miracles do happen!

thank you to the beautiful person i mentioned :)





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

*huge hug*

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #4
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Also, can you write out like emotional gifts, praising them for good things, all that kind of thing? Like also promises to go to the beach, or play in the park with them, or help them with whatever? Does that make sense?

I can imagine how painful it must feel to to be able to give material things.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 11:59 PM   #5
Maggles42389
 
Maggles42389's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: CT
I am currently:

I know how hard it can be without money at the holidays. Is there anyway maybe you could all make something together. Even if its just a batch of cookies or have a family movie night?

Maggles42389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 12:31 AM   #6
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

do you have anything like freecycle where you live (craigslist maybe?) where people put items up free to a good home? i have had 2 bikes from there, one toddler one and one 4 years+ that looks more like 6-7 years+ so i put it in the outhouse, will do for when they are older, it looks nearly brand new. you might be able to pick up some games for his ds - even if not the ones he wants, better than nothing right?



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 02:59 AM   #7
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

christmas is taken care of...but things have taken a turn for the worst for me...


kelly's mother just beat me into the ground with her words. im not going into tjhe conversation but it was horrible.

she did bring up appreciatioon. but she has never shown an ounce of appreciation for me. im hurt. really hurt. i want to harm so so bad but i cant because i promised keith.

i have a migraine and the emotional pain hurts in my stomach...i want it all to go away...i want to go away...





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 03:13 AM   #8
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Rach....I am so proud of you and the strength you show in your promises to Keith. I look forward to the time when those promises are for the both of you. We are here though if you want to talk further about the situation with Kelly's mother. Please try and remember hun that people's reactions say nothing really about you, but a world about them.

*thinking of you* xxxxx

I have to go sleep fairly soon i.e next hour or two but will reply soonest.

*LOTS OF HUGS AND LOVE* *special squishes* xxxx





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 05:04 AM   #9
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Thank you Emmers.

I have deleted her from FB and then I went on a spree of posting pics of keith because it seems that he has been put on the back burner for a while and thats not right.

kelly's mother never acknowledges Keith, never asks about him, he doesnt exist to her yet she expects me to be a mother to kaleb. I feel a resentment building towards kaleb but I will take care of that. It's irrational I know because Kaleb is precious and has done nothing wrong. I love him so very much.

I'm losing my thoughts now...I need to go...





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 12:33 PM   #10
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Thinking of you and sending love xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 03:03 PM   #11
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

its easy to ignore an issue that's not right in your face all the time (her not you!) Keith isn't there so she can ignore him, but Kaleb is. It's understandable she'd want the best for her grandchild (however she shows it) but she should not be taking issue with you! You do everything for that child, I bet she doesn't realise (or doesn't want to realise) how much you do for him.

love u, mand x



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 06:27 AM   #12
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Love you darling.



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:54 PM   #13
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Thank you all. it means the world to me. ive been having alot of noise(the man) in my head lately. its been so much that i wan to stay asleep as much as possible.

but i can lay there asleep forever. i am fighting him off. i hate him an dhe knows it. so much emorions tied into one. sorry guys...not very stable.holidays are so hard.





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:42 PM   #14
roiben
Insanity let loose
 
roiben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

Can you let any medical professionals know that he is loud right now, to keep them in the loop of what is going on for you? Is there a PRN or anuthing you can take that helps?

Also, I know such things are often brought on by stress (I am worse as well at the moment) so can you try to do something everyday just for you - A soak in a bath, a jog, some meditation, whatever works for you and helps release some of that stress?

Thinking of you.

Roiben x





If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh


My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

roiben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:29 AM   #15
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

Rach, you have bneen here before, and you made it thru.
Know what?
You will again.
Because of Keith.
Because you are not a quitter.
Because you are strong enough.
Because you have much to offer this world.
Because you are a lovely person.

Yes, it hurts and im so sorry it does. You have had more than enough hurt in your life, but you are a survivor.
And even more, you are a mom.
A mom who loves her child beyond everything.
Ctc me anytime.
Love ya.
xxx

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:36 AM   #16
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

thank you so much, You guys have made me cry happy tears. You're right. I will get through this, just like every other year. They just keep coming and I keep taking them. And I can't wait to see my baby!!!!(14 year old,lol)





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:18 PM   #17
roiben
Insanity let loose
 
roiben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

How are you doing today, hun?

Thinking of you.

Roiben x





If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh


My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

roiben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:08 AM   #18
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

love you rachermerel xx



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:39 AM   #19
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

The gift I sent for you honey... it's for times like these. Hug that gift and you'll be able to get through!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:53 AM.